土曜日, 6月 04, 2005

polemica con la casa de las ideas


Dear Stan Lee, Marvel, and Toy Biz

How could your company approve such statue to be developed. This is an outrage and have no respect to Buddhism religion. How would you feel if you were Christian and I were to created Jesus statue figure and step on his head like that? Better yet, what if I were to create a statue of your parent or love one showing someone stepping on their head like that? If you're human being with feelings and compassion for what you love and Worships, the answer to these questions would be "no I don't like that." But on the other hand if you're just a human being with out any feelings or compassion, the answer is "I don't care."

To say the least, I have been collecting marvel comic books, action figures and statues for long time. Now to see one of beloved character stepping on head of what I believe in, is just (______). Sorry but I can not find words to describe my feelings right now. Now your company can choose to proceed and develop this statue to just hurt my feelings, or it could be many other fans and Buddhism Practitioners around the world.

2 件のコメント:

WongFeiHung さんのコメント...

pues lo cierto es que el que se queja lleva razón

匿名 さんのコメント...

"pues lo cierto es que el que se queja lleva razón"...WTF?